Members Representing King´s College Murcia:
Mr Stefan Rumistrzewizc
Head teacher , KC Murcia
Mr Agustín Cano Maldonaldo
Mr Hugh James
Mrs Fiona James
Mrs. Maria Jesús Miras Menchón
The Council exists to support the operation of the School and its Head, providing non-binding opinions and advice on the operations, activities, and performance of the School. The advice is offered to the King’s Group Board of which it is a sub-committee.
The Council helps to:
· Maintain the success and reputation of the School and the King’s Group;
· Optimise performance of the School;
· Monitor the quality of the School’s activities;
· Consider the interests and welfare of the School’s pupils, clients, and employees; and,
· Manage the relationship with the local community and authorities.